Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sail me away to your lie...

Back to My life in spaghetti homepage

It was summer time, 14 year old girl, didn't have much planned for a summer vacation. That summer, I was studying for my official exams. As I am an outdoor girl, studying inside was driving me crazy! So I decided to move it outside: The Balcony!

I live in a crowded street, people make random noises constantly. You hear car horns, neighbors' screams... But still I was happy, enjoying the company and the fresh breeze, trying to focus and study... It was my special adventure!

Since I was more into Math & Sciences, when I had to study History, my head used to make his way up to the clouds. But this time, not the clouds I was reaching, but this interesting unexpected stranger, just few meters away, sitting on the balcony of his apartment. Even with my glasses on, I couldn't see his face, he was too far away. I could just see his shape and a little bit of his moves, but that was enough to help me make him the hero of my love story, that he still doesn't know about till the day and that last the whole summer!

You know like that famous song, my lover had no face, no name and no number! The only thing I could see was his nice body or at least what I could see meters away. He used to put on some white shorts and hold only his coffee mug, no cell phones, no laptops... I decided, he was definitely single!

Every day, I used to wake up at noon, study hard in my room, then at 5 pm, when it was time for "History" study, I used to look outside to check if my stranger was already out. Then when I used to see him, I used to wait like half an hour (in order not to look desperate) then take my books outside and just sit there pretending to study. I tried not to look at him in the beginning to ignore he was staring at me even though I couldn't see his face :)

He had thick eye brows and brown eyes. His lips were soft and his smile a killer! This is how I used to see him. I even had to distinguish between his looks (when he likes my outfit, when he encourages me to study, when he says I miss you and when he just tries to reach out for a word from me). I had to memorize his laughs and his frown when I used to get out late to the balcony! Yes! His frown used to be so severe especially when I used to show up wearing small skirts and very tiny white, pink or yellow tops. He was the jealous type and he taught me how to tease him. I used to put out my closet every day to choose the best outfit for the day: some were sassy, some were cute! I used to call my girlfriends to tell them about him, about what he did today and how he acted. They know him as "white shorts" guy!

We used to have very long chats, with the eyes and nothing but the eyes. We used to fight, make up and make out. I used to dream day and night about him holding my hands and kissing them softly with passion! I used to imagine him pulling my hair off my face so he can look me in the eyes and tell me that I was the sweetest little thing he has ever seen! I used to believe that I was his source of happiness, and that I was the reason for him to come back every day to the balcony at the exact same time! 

Yes... every day at 5 pm, he never missed a date! I used to put my books of "History" on the table of the balcony, put my glasses on to make it look more serious and go on a "date" with that beautiful sweet stranger! He gave me confidence and showed me how interesting I could be to a man. Our love was so wild; we didn't care for the neighbors to see us, and we didn't care for our parents to notice our looks! We just had to be there, feel connected and loved!

Actually, you made that 14 year old girl feel wanted for the first time in her life beautiful sweet stranger. You made her feel like a little Woman!

See you soon...

8 comments:

  1. yes, :D the know with "white shorts" guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice one Dona, reminded me of my youth and studying for exams. However for me, I was from a village where I had the luxury of peace and quite

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you guys like to read something as interesting.. check the following:

    http://jorj-habib.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaaaa Soooo funny to see that we've all had our "stranger crush" at some point in our lives! Got me hooked to ur story btw and couldnt wait to find out what happened next with ur special stranger!
    Did u ever put a face or a name on that guy?!
    Tell us more!!!!

    ReplyDelete