Friday, February 17, 2012

Let's just try that appetizer...

Back to My life in spaghetti homepage

Similar to many decisions I have taken in my life, starting my own blog took 1 minute to be decided, 10 minutes to be planned & 2 seconds to be applied! It might not be the perfect way to start things that we'd like to last, but it's my way to have the work done. Some days I might not have something interesting to write about, but some others, and I'm sure, I would just want to get back home, sit in front of my screen & just write! Bad or good writing skills, all can be improved, what matters is what i have to say and it reminds me “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” ~ Lao Tzu

I might want to write sometimes about food, dreams, lies, travel, friendship, anger, happiness, satisfaction, personal experience, guys, girls, boyfriends, parents, existence, identity, hormones, series, weather, self improvements, fitness, budgets, Lebanon, Canada, characters, beer, love, relations, animals (naaaah), passion, hobbies, self defense, photography, life, books, religion, conflicts... or not... but nothing professional, just me seeing things from my perspective, sometimes silly stuff, sometimes none sense and sometimes crazy thoughts in my own words! That... I have a lot! Thoughts that I control, and others that I don't. The point is, while reading, if you stop for a second and say "what the hell is she talking about", believe me you're there!

See you soon, maybe once a week, maybe once a year, both case, hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Just can't wait to read more about you dona ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed my new post Archalia. This is my first ever! I am so proud of it.

      Delete